Monday, May 6, 2013

Test Drive: Time4Writing

A few weeks ago, I posted about our experience using Time4Learning (click here to read about it).  Last week, a representative from Time4Writing, a program created by Time4Learning designed to help improve students' writing, and offered me the opportunity to try a writing courseIt couldn't have come at a better time - I had just been pondering how to help improve my fifth-grade daughter's academic writing over the summer break.  As such, I am excited to be using a summer writing program to reinforce our writing skills with Time4Writing. With the guidance of an online tutor, who is a certified teacher, we will be taking one of their eight-week online writing courses.  Come visit in a few weeks for a progress report.  I will be writing an in-progress review as well as a final review after my daughter finishes the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment