Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Plans

As this academic year winds down (this week is our last week!), my girls are busy planning for the summer.  My oldest DD is planning to finish her book (and write much fan fiction) as well as work on her sailing techniques.  My youngest DD is fascinated with atlases and maps right now (at this moment she is reading an atlas and studying the index) so she told me today she's going to create her own atlas over the summer.  My 3rd DD has a broken arm, which is clouding her excitement for anything and everything right now.  And my 2nd DD has so many plans and interests, it would be impossible to list them all here.  As for myself, I'm looking forward to cleaning out the "school" room (which is really an all-purpose room at this point) and setting it up to function better for us in the future.  I'm also taking two classes over the summer - hopefully these will get my mind functioning academically before I start graduate school this fall.  And of course, we are all looking forward to hiking, camping, swimming (when the cast comes off for DD#3), and general fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment