Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Kids Can Do It" Recipe

I have a food blog as well, so I try to keep my posts separate - but these cookies are so darn good and so easy that it really is a "kids can do it" recipe. As such, I thought I'd share with my fellow homeschoolers, who are, I am sure, always looking for quick-to-make snacks. Last night I tried these out on my husband, and they were so good that I had to make another batch this morning with the girls (yes, he and I ate the entire batch ourselves). I am calling them Quick'n'Easy Peanut Butter Cookies, although I really think they should be called Disappearing Peanut Butter Cookies because I bet they won't last long enough to cool completely from the oven! They are easy but have enough ingredients to make it fun for even more experienced child cooks, and not using a mixer is a fun change for kids who are used to machines doing everything from brushing teeth to washing clothes to baking bread.

Check out my original post here for the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment