Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Old-Fashioned Poster

Here is how my 8-year-old decided to convey the same information in an old-fashioned paper and maker poster that her sister presented yesterday in a Power Point presentation. I find it interesting to compare the results. I suppose, however, that the younger daughter still used the computer to find pictures of the different types of applied technology, so it's not completely old-fashioned!  I admit, I am still biased towards paper and poster board. However, I am coming around to PP. I see how it can be very useful for sharing information with wider audiences. In addition, you don't have to worry about what you'll do with it when you've finished the unit. That being said, you can't hang a PP presentation on the kitchen wall! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment