Monday, June 27, 2011

Balancing Act

My busy bee 7-year-old had a blast today using her balances (we have several). She also created a fort out of her table and used it to hide all manner of interesting items to be tested on the balance. I give the makers of the big balance (I believe it is Learning Resources) credit, as the thing is still working after a year of love and abuse by the girls.

Note to self: Do a better job hiding the candy purchased for art and science projects (we don't do candy for consumption other than special holidays as it makes my children insane ... and causes cavities) - Miss Busy Bee has apparently been chowing down on the candy and hiding the evidence under her bed. I found over EIGHTY Smarties wrappers between the dust ruffle and the wooden slats of the mattress frame.

1 comment:

  1. I have to be especially clever at hiding treats in our house too!

    ReplyDelete