Thursday, April 21, 2011

Short and Sweet

I was looking through my planner and despite the fact that I realized what week of school we're on, today it really sank in. Tomorrow we will complete Week 25 of our 36 planned weeks of homeschooling (naturally we keep right on learning all the time, but this year we're doing 36 weeks of planned school work)! We take breaks throughout the year so we won't finish until July, but in terms of work weeks, it's looking good. That's almost 70%, and I know for a fact that when I'm on the treadmill or stepper and the machine says "70 percent complete" I get a kick of energy for the homestretch. So bring it on, remaining 30%!

No comments:

Post a Comment