Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Fun

BR - Hubbie, Me, SIL, Brother, My Dad, My Mom



We were so fortunate to have some time with my brother, his wife, and their daughters. The girls are all right around the same age as my girls and get along so well. My husband and I enjoy spending time with my brother and sister-in-law; we always have great visits together. My only complaint is that we don't live close enough! This Easter we went to Winterthur in northern Delaware. The kids had a great time exploring the Enchanted Garden, and the adults enjoyed the beauty of a perfect spring day made even better by great family time. I especially like walking the labyrinth barefoot. =) Here we all are - both families, plus Nana and Grandpa - under several magnolia trees.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot figure out how to add another line to the "comments" under the photo... so I'll do it here:
    FR - DD9, Niece(N)10, N13, N7, DD6, DD7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! I miss the mid-Atlantic region sometimes (I was born there and lived there until grad. school)--Winterthur looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Christina - it is beautiful, and the childrens' garden is especially great. I grew up in California and I have to say that after 11 years on the East Coast I can't imagine moving back to CA. Never thought I would say that.

    ReplyDelete