Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pondering

I am in the middle of the decision making process - possibly one of the worst places for a person to be due to the fact that, for me at least, being undecided is uncomfortable. I am trying to be good and think ahead for the next school year. Well, not the entire school year, and not even for all of my children. I am thinking about my oldest, specifically. I am weighing the pros and cons of using an online virtual school. I most likely would not use it for all subjects. I considered it briefly for this year, but quickly decided that it was something I could put off until middle school. Which is next year. Clearly this is not a life-or-death decision, but I still worry about making the right choice. She is a dawdler, so I'm wondering if having to answer to someone else might help. But naturally, it might possibly make things worse. My poor oldest - always the guinea pig. I'm at the point where I'm trying to come up with a creative way to visualize the pros and cons of different decisions (I'm tired of a pro/con list).  When I come up with one, I'll share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment