Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve


I am ending 2010 on a positive note and giving myself a pat on the back for all my family and I have accomplished in 2010, homeschooling and otherwise. It was a great year, despite broken bones and surgeries. We were able to spend so much quality time together as a family, both at home and on the road. And my husband and I even managed to get in "couples time" and a few trips by ourselves. I appreciate that even though I am not a perfect homeschooler, I am doing a good job - the kids are learning and developing, I am learning and growing, and we are all having fun (most of the time!). I am comfortable enough with myself to know that even when I don't get to something today, it doesn't mean I won't get to it - no need to panic or give up. Looking at 2011, I know that I have much to look forward to. We have a wonderful year planned and so many good things going on in our lives. I am incredibly lucky and incredibly loved - who could ask for more? Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. "I am not a perfect homeschooler, I am doing a good job - the kids are learning and developing, I am learning and growing, and we are all having fun (most of the time!). I am comfortable enough with myself to know that even when I don't get to something today, it doesn't mean I won't get to it - no need to panic or give up. "

    I love that! I have to remember it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete