I read so many wonderful blogs, though not always as often as I would like. I love how blogs allow us snapshots of lives, insight into mental processes, and a glimpse of the beautiful, the terrible, and everything in between. I have found blogging provides an outlet to express myself regarding my homeschooling journey (and life) that is hard to find in other places. I know that other bloggers enjoy similar assuagement from the daily grind as well, so I'm passing the award along as per the award rules...
The rules of this award are simple and straightforward:
- Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
- Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
- Windshield Rosary
- Athena Academy
- Ramblings of a Dysfunctional Homeschooler
- Grandview Home Learning Academy
- Camp Creek Blog
- Homeschool on the Edge of Nowhere
- Niqis Nook
- The Fantastic Robot Palace
- The Scientific Homeschool
- Home Educate in Italy
- Our Splendid Adventure
- Homespun Juggling