Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School is in Session

Once again, school is in session in our house. Which basically means that I have less time for the computer, checking email, message boards, and blogs... sigh. Having taken off a lot of time this summer, it also means that I am re-adjusting to the daily schedule as much as my children are. Of course, my mother chooses today to drop by unannounced, just minutes before we had to be out the door for a new class. Argh. I don't know if I can handle having the same conversation with her for the thousandth time, and I definitely don't want to write about the same aggravation again. In actuality, I wanted to write a lovely and interesting post on our first two days, what we have planned for the month, and all of that... but I'm just too tired from actually homeschooling and running around to the kids' activities. Maybe tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I know how this feels. More time is devoted to organizing, planning, preparing, teaching, record-keeping, follow-up, etc.

    But the time together is definitely worth it.

    Of course, we moms still need our time to ourselves. Otherwise, we can't deal with unexpected visitors as nicely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been struggling with the same time-crunch, lol. Right about the time we get into a good routine, it's time for a break. Hope your mom wasn't too much of a distraction!
    ~h

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you a blog award. I'm not sure if you 'do' that, but one was sent to me and I wanted to share it with you since you're one of the blogs that I read regularly and enjoy very much! Thanks for being awesome :)
    Here's the post:
    http://thisadventurelife.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/my-first-blog-award/
    ~h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm paying it forward... =)

    ReplyDelete