Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ready to Roll!

I am officially done planning, scheduling, cleaning (at least cleaning our workspace), organizing, and otherwise preparing for our new school year. Preparing for the year is always tiring but the results are satisfying. (When else would I feel the urge to clean out and organize my craft closet?) We are set to begin "school" on Monday the 13th. Phew!! It feels good to be at this point. It means I have a few days off before I start to feel the true busyness of our year. I'm excited about what we have planned in terms of academics. I feel reasonably good about our extracurricular activities (though there are a few nagging thoughts left in that category but I'm attempting to ignore them for now in the hopes that they will go away). The room I've turned into our homeschool "home base" is tidy and inviting. Life is good. For now.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You rock! Ours also begins on the 13th. May the first day go smoothly and let the learning begin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy! I'll be thinking of you guys Monday morning ('course, with the time change it won't be morning for you!). :)

    ReplyDelete