Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pain in the Neck

In addition to my planning worries, I now have an actual, literal pain in the neck. Apparently I slipped a disk between my C4 and C5 vertebrae and a nerve is pinched as a result. This doesn't sound too bad, but let me say that the pain is absolutely excruciating. My husband actually came home early today (this is quite rare) to help me with the kids, their activities and the household chores. I am trying hard - very hard - not to be too annoyed, but I am fairly aggravated. I am not someone to lie around taking it easy, resting it up in the middle of the day. I can actually feel my blood pressure rising at the thought.

Sigh.

Hopefully the doctor I see tomorrow will be able to magically push things back where they go and, Voila! - instant cure. Fingers crossed. Wishes sent out into the universe. Positive mental images created....

No comments:

Post a Comment