Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flip Out

For the most part, I like that my girls are self-motivated, curious creatures who take matters into their own hands and figure things out for themselves.

For the most part.

I do not like it when the matter taken into their own hands is my new Flip video camera, and after five minutes of use by my lot is broken. No, I do not like that at all. Especially when no permission was sought nor given to use the camera. I am trying not to flip out, but I know my husband probably will flip out and - and this is the most annoying part of all - will look at me as if to say, "Why did you let them use this?" (if he does not in fact actually say this, which he very well may) even though I will preface the conversation with the fact that I did not let them use it.

Ugh. Grrrr. UGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment